10 weeks of elementary-level lessons to encourage critical thinking skills with hands-on science activities.
- Most materials can be found around the house
- Boost your confidence
- Reduce your prep time
- Quick & easy lesson ready-to-teach within minutes
- Click-and-go video and transcript science lessons
- No need to research and prep for a science lesson
- All lessons aligned to NGSS teaching standards and cross-curricular subject areas
Each lesson includes a video lesson, transcript and a downloadable pdf with many choices for hands-on activities.
- Puppy Dog Eyes
- Brain Freeze
- Parasitic Larva
- Earth Day
- Pet Therapy
- Cat Eyes
Be ready for fun, engaging science activities!