Know WHAT to do and HOW to teach hands-on, experiential science in
1/2 the time
This is perfect for teachers and homeschooling parents!
Click-and-Go, Done-For-You science lesson plans, videos, and activity ideas
Feel confident to teach high-level science concepts with no more overwhelm
Are you ...
- in search for new, easy, hands-on activities that include different subject areas?
- looking for ways to connect science to everyday life experiences?
- spending hours online and overwhelmed with prep time?
Backpack Sciences is a membership for...
Elementary educators who want to overcome the overwhelm in teaching science.
Click on the video below for more information on what to expect in the membership.
Imagine if you could ...
Watch short video
(10 - 15 minutes)
- No more starting from scratch lesson plans
- You'll have a library of resources of detailed science lessons at your fingertips
- You'll feel confident that the lessons fulfill expectations of what students should know and be able to do
- The library of science lessons are all aligned to Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and Common Core
- You don't have to worry if there's something you don't understand. Be comforted you have direct access to the creator of the lessons. I'll be there to help each of you in your unique learning environments. I answer every question by email, VideoAsk, our private Facebook group.
- Never feel isolated or alone again! We have a private Facebook group to discuss, share, and support one another. There are quarterly work sessions. Be comforted to be with like-minded people with similar goals. Share wins, questions and discoveries
New Lesson Plans Each Month
- Each month, new lesson plans are added in downloadable PDFs. All follow-up activities include variety of overlapping subject areas.
- Written lessons include Montessori 5-part cards, a support video with suggestions of how you can give the lesson, and a follow-up activities PDF with direct links to purchase equipment.
- Video lessons (teaching directly to the children) include follow-up PDFs with direct links to purchase equipment, video transcripts, and audio mp4.
- Experts in science, parenting, Montessori, and other areas will join us each month to discuss topics based on your questions, struggles, or our lesson focus.
- Continue to increase your knowledge so that you feel confident in science, teaching, and parenting.
- Quarterly "Implementation Sessions" - These are work sessions where you and I get your yearly/monthly/daily plans created and organized. We discuss science or general teaching questions.
- Drop-in and Drop-out. You'll get work DONE!
- Use "Video-Ask" to get your questions in between Implementation sessions.
When you register today, you'll receive these bonuses!
Essay Cure Writing Library
We have licensed use of step-by-step instructional handouts for teachers to truly integrate writing cross-curriculum via posterboard, speech, skit, news, pamphlet, flyer, billboard or persuasive essay assignments.
Special Guest Webinar
Learn how to adapt and incorporate lessons for different age levels, including 3-6 or middle school.
Mylestone Creatives' "Draw What You See!"
Take the overwhelm out of creativity. Receive lessons showing you how to break things down and apply step-by-step drawing basics. You'll confidently draw what you see in nature.
Here's A Little About Me
I'm an elementary (1st - 6th grade) credentialed Montessori teacher with 11 years of teaching experience, for a total of 24 years of teaching experience.
I love seeing children's eyes light up when they're experiencing hands-on activities.
After a college study abroad studying wildlife management in Kenya, I worked as a wildlife biologist in Colorado, New York and Cameroon.
Yes, my dream was to be the next Jane Goodall!
I've worked at CGMS (Center for Guided Montessori Studies) since 2017.
As an instructional guide, field consultant and practicum guide, I help adult learners earn their Montessori teaching credentials.
I love to read!
I'm state credentialed to teach middle school and high school biology.
Once upon a time, I was classroom teacher struggling with balancing time prep, family and friends.
Now, I help YOU overcome the overwhelm!
I believe science and nature can bring us true happiness and peace.
When I was young, I wanted to be a veterinarian.
I have two elementary-aged children who inspire the lessons.
I love to travel - Mostly to eat local cuisine!
Looking forward to getting to know you :)